True Grit Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix combines ancient einkorn wheat and other healthful grains with a special blend of ground legumes, added for a concentrated source of protein and fiber, making this a nutritious and tasty meal that will be enjoyed by the entire family.
Einkorn is the original “staff of life” grain, known as the oldest variety of wheat, which dates back to the beginning of time. Einkorn’s natural genetic code and low gluten levels make it a superior choice because of its compatibility with the human body when compared to the modern, hybrid wheat of today. Because einkorn is low in gluten and easy to digest, it also allows for better absorption of nutrients.
Today, Young Living is helping to bring einkorn wheat back to its rightful prominence in the world.Error: unable to find product 5300 in database.
For pancake, waffle and crepe recipe suggestions, please see product label.
- whole grain einkorn flour (Triticum monococcum)
- brown rice flour
- amaranth flour
- tapioca flour
- sorghum flour (Sorghum bicolor)
- dhokla flour (Indian flour made from chickpeas)
- Unbleached, non-GMO ingredients, never hybridized
- Delicious blend of einkorn and other healthful grains and ground legumes
Who Should Use This Product?
- Individual interested in a healthy alternative to modern wheat
- Individuals looking for a nutritious breakfast for the entire family
- Contains einkorn wheat.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, milk, and egg.
Did You Know?
- Einkorn is the original Bible grain.
- Einkorn is a “hulled” wheat, whereas modern wheats are not. The hull can protect the grain from stray chemical contamination and insects.
- Einkorn wheat has 14 chromosomes, while modern wheat has 42. This makes einkorn easier to digest.
- True Grit NingXia Berry Syrup
- Yacon Syrup
- Blue Agave