Einkorn Pancake Recipe
- 1 Cup Einkorn Pancake Mix
- 2 Tbsp. Yacon Syrup. Blue Agave, cane juice crystals, or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3/4 Cup water or milk of your choice
- 1 Tbsp. oil (such as coconut or almond)
- Optional Ingredients: Chopped walnuts, blueberries, mashed bananas, or Pure Protein Complete™.
- Preheat griddle to medium-low to medium heat.
- Combine Einkorn Pancake Mix, baking powder, baking soda, and salt if desired. Mix all dry ingredients with a whisk thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, beat together egg, vanilla, sweetener or your choice, and water or milk of your choice.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry mixture. Whisk until batter is smooth.
- Pour or scoop batter onto the hot griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- When air bubble appear in the batter on top of the pancake, flip it over to brown on the other side.
- Use pancake ingredients, add 1 additional egg, and increase oil to 2 Tbsp.
Makes about 8 pancakes or regular-sized waffles.
Einkorn Crepes Recipe
- 3/4 Cup Einkorn Pancake Mix
- 1 Cup water or milk or your choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Yacon Syrup, Blue Agave, cane juice crystals, or sweetener or your choice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- In a blender combine Einkorn Pancake Mix, water or milk of your choice, eggs, vanilla, sweetener, salt, and melted butter, blend until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low to medium heat and brush with oil.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and tip to spread the batter to the edges.
- When bubbles form on the top and the edges are dry, flip over and cook until lightly browned on the other side and edges and golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.