- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 softened butter
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 medium egg
- 1 1/2 cup 60% cacao chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups Einkorn Pancake Mix
Makes approximately 43 Cookies
- Cream the butter, sugar, salt and baking soda then add Einkorn Pancake Mix
- Add egg and vanilla to creamed mixture. Mix until emulsified.
- Gently mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, rotate tray halfway through.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before removing from the tray.