Einkorn is the original “staff of life” grain, known as the oldest variety of wheat, which dates back to the beginning of time. Einkorn’s natural genetic code and low gluten levels make it a superior choice because of its compatibility with the human body when compared to the modern, hybrid wheat of today. Because einkorn is low in gluten and easy to digest, it also allows for better absorption of nutrients.
Today, Young Living is helping to bring einkorn wheat back to its rightful prominence in the world.Error: unable to find product 5301 in database.
- whole grain einkorn flour (Triticum monococcum)
Follow package directions and serve with your favorite pasta sauce.
- Unbleached, non-GMO ingredients, never hybridized
- Delicious 100% einkorn
- No preservatives
Who Should Use This Product?
- Individuals interested in a healthy alternative to modern wheat
- Individuals looking for a nutritious pasta for the entire family
- Contains einkorn wheat.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, milk, and egg.
Did You Know?
- Einkorn is the original bible grain.
- Einkorn is a “hulled” wheat, whereas modern wheats are not. The hull can protect the grain from stray chemical contamination and insects.
- Einkorn wheat has 14 chromosomes, while modern wheat has 42. This makes einkorn easier to digest.