Einkorn grain (Triticum monococcum) has grown alongside human civilization since ancient times. Untouched by hybridization, einkorn has retained its primitive genetic code that contains only 14 chromosomes—a huge difference from the 42 chromosomes contained in modern hybridized wheat. This superior ancient grain also contains less gluten than modern whole wheat and is more abundant in many vitamins and minerals. The excellent nutrition and wellness benefits of einkorn flour make it a must-have for your healthy lifestyle.
The einkorn we use to make our Gary’s True Grit® products is grown by artisan farmers who use traditional methods. Like all our einkorn products, Gary’s True Grit® Einkorn Flour is free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.
- No preservatives
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Stone-ground ancient grain
How To Use
- The uses of einkorn in cooking and baking are endless. Gary’s True Grit® Einkorn Flour can be substituted for all-purpose or whole-wheat flours in a 1:1 ratio. The uses of einkorn in cooking and baking are endless. Gary’s True Grit® Einkorn Flour can be substituted for all-purpose or whole-wheat flours in a 1:1 ratio.
- For wholesome and delicious einkorn flour recipes, see the From Our Fields to Your Table Cookbook.
- Contains einkorn wheat.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, and egg.
Einkorn Flour Recipes
- Einkorn Flour Recipes from Around the Net
- Orange Cranberry Muffins with Einkorn Flour
- Einkorn Pumpkin Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Einkorn Flour
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Einkorn Spice Sugar Cookies
- Green Chili Enchilada Sauce with Einkorn
- Chocolate-Almond Einkorn Banana Muffins
- Einkorn Cookie Cake
- Apple Pie with Einkorn Flour Crust
- NingXia Red Einkorn Cookies
- Einkorn Banana Bread
- The Einkorn Cookbook - FREE
- Einkorn Wolfberry Muffins (with Video)