- 2 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (NingXia Wolfberries)
- 4 tablespoons honey (Young Living Yacon)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons orange pulp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Combine and whisk together dry ingredients.
- Combine eggs and oil, then mix together other wet ingredients along with the cranberries.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until incorporated.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.