- 3 cups Einkorn Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality essential oil, as desired
- 1 drop Clove Vitality essential oil, as desired
- 1 drop Ginger essential oil, as desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In large bowl, cream sugar and coconut oil until smooth and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Mix in pumpkin puree.
- Add Cinnamon Bark Vitality.
- Dip toothpicks into Clove Vitality and Ginger Vitality and swirl oil into mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes.