We promise you and your family will LOVE this cookie recipe! Made with Orange Vitality, Einkorn flour, and wholesome, clean ingredients that will satisfy your sweet tooth, these cookies taste amazing and are the perfect healthy treat! Enjoy them warm or cool, with a cup of milk, or more Ningxia Red! You decide!
Yields: 12-14 cookies
- 1 cup (100g) instant oats (gluten-free if available) *measured correctly*
- ¾ cup (90g) Young Living Einkorn flour *measured correctly*
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp (28g) coconut oil, melted (wait until it cools)
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup Ningxia Red
- 10 drops of Orange Vitality
- 6 tbsp (53g) fresh raspberries, diced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg, vanilla, honey, Ningxia, and Orange Vitality until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in the flour mixture, stirring until combined.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes and cover the entire cookies dough roll with plastic wrap.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop the cookie dough into rounded scoops onto the baking sheet. (If chilled longer than 1.5 hours, flatten slightly.)
- Bake at 325°F for 13-15 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for at least 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
*Notes: Make sure to measure both the oats and flour correctly, using the spoon-and-level method: spoon the flour/oats in the measuring cup until it is overflowing. Then take the back of a table knife and level the flour/oats.
If scooped from the container using the measuring cup, you’ll end up with 1.5 times as much, which will dry out your cookies and make them crumbly.